Cooking is another passion of mine besides hair. The two are very similar: ingredients, technique, perfect timing and
delicious amazing results. Check out this baked chicken recipe I perfected over quarantine. Every time I make it I'm amazed at how good it tastes when it's done. Enjoy!
Mishawna's EASY Quarantine Chicken
You will need a meat thermometer
1 whole chicken 3-4lb.
2 tsp each:
Salt & pepper
-When roasting a whole chicken pay attention to your timing. A 3-4lb chicken may finish cooking
in 35+ minutes at the low temperature. A 6lb chicken may take 50+ minutes.
• Remove giblets (discard)
• Pat dry entire chicken inside + out with paper towels
• Season chicken with all spices inside + out.
Don't forget the cavity
• Truss the chicken - Tie the legs tightly with string.
Place chicken on rimmed baking sheet breast side up
• Start high, finish low
Cook at 425 for 15-20 minutes. Then lower to 375 for an additional 45-50 minutes
• Check internal temperature for doneness. Insert thermometer in breast 165° is goal
• Let it rest 5 minutes, carve & enjoy!
Tag me in your social media post if you make my recipe. I'll feature you on my social media & show everyone what you've done!
Shop for your hair healthy products & a little bit of Boho!